The e-commerce website Groupon is known for its grouped purchases and sending spam emails to the users. If you are part of them, the emails and newsletters coming from this company must surely pollute your mailbox.
Know that you can choose to keep the interesting messages and delete the rest. This article explains the procedure to unsubscribe from groupon’s alerts.
Unsubscribe from the emails and newsletters of Groupon
You can directly unsubscribe from an advertising email or a newsletter coming from Groupon through the e-merchant website:
- Click on “Identify myself” on the top right corner of their website.
- Select “My account” and click on “My subscriptions” in the drop-down menu.
- Look at the bottom of the page and click on “Unsubscribe from all Groupon emails”
There exists another way to unsubscribe from the Groupon alerts. The procedure starts in your mailbox. Any mailbox (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Free, etc.) receives numerous advertising emails from Groupon. If you wish to stop receiving them:
- Connect to your mailbox
- Open an email sent by Groupon
- Look at the bottom of the page and click on the unsubscription link.
How can we delete a Groupon account?
You are thinking of closing your personal space after a problem during a purchase with Groupon? It is easy to delete an account from the website. You can do it like so”
- Connect to the e-commerce website
- Click on “Identify myself” then type in your email and password (You can also connect with your Facebook account if it has been linked to your Groupon account).
The deletion option is not directly available in the settings so you’ll have to send a request to the customer service in order to delete your account. To do so, you need to go to the FAQ page:
- Click on “FAQ” at the bottom of the page
- Click on “I have a question” in case the default questions do not match your query
- Click on “My account” then “I would like to delete my Groupon account”
- Choose “I need more help”
You will then be redirected to a page allowing you to submit your deletion request. Groupon will send you an acknowledgement of receipt explaining that the request can take up to 2 days.
Unsubscribe from Groupon and other e-commerce websites alerts
After knowing how to unsubscribe from groupon’s alerts, it’s also good to know how to unsubscribe from advertising emails which are sent by every online selling platform. If you have multiple subscriptions, your mailbox is surely invaded by every kind of promotional newsletters.
Thankfully, impeccable tools exist to clean your mailbox. Of course, we are talking about Cleanfox. Do not hesitate to use it if you are looking to bring some order to your mailbox. Our software deletes the totality of old emails and unsubscribes you from the newsletters of Groupon, Cdiscount, PriceMinister, etc., in a single click. It is also efficient in fighting against the notifications of social medias such as Facebook and Twitter.