Cleanfox has chosen to guarantee a high level of confidentiality. To ensure the security of its users, we have reinforced the verification of iCloud accounts.
We have therefore added a few more steps during your registration. The advantage for you is that your account is more secure.
So how do you log in to Cleanfox?
You just need to perform 2 steps outside of Cleanfox, directly from your iCloud account.
Don’t worry, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Keep this page open while you doing these steps:
Step 1: Enable two-factor authentification
iCloud’s 2-factor authentification allows you to protect your account with a password and your phone.
First, log in to your iCloud account on the Cleanfox website. To do so, enter your email address.
If you have already activated two-factor authentification on your iCloud account confirm the code received by message and go directly to step 2 to create an application password.
Otherwise, you will need to activate the 2-step verification. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on “by clicking here” and enter your email address and password to login to your iCloud account.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section.
- Click on “Edit” in the top right corner
- Then on “Add a trusted phone number”
- Enter your number, then click “Done”.
Step 2: Create an application password
For the second step, you will need to generate an application password. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on “Generate Password”.”
- Write Cleanfox in the box
- Copy this application password, and click on ‘”Done”
- Once the application password is created, go back to Cleanfox and click on “I have confirmed all the steps”.
- On Cleanfox, paste the application password
You’re finally done! Your account is finally secure.
You can finally learn how to use Cleanfox to efficiently delete your emails!