Cleanfox has chosen to ensure the security of its users, for this reason we have reinforced the verification of Yahoo accounts.
We have therefore added a few more steps during your registration. The advantage for you is that your account is more secure.
How do I connect to Cleanfox with Yahoo?
Just complete 2 major steps from your Yahoo account. Don’t worry, we’re with you every step of the way.
Keep this page open while you complete these steps.
Step 1: Enable two-step verification
Yahoo’s 2-step verification allows you to protect your account with a password and your phone.
First of all, connect to your Yahoo mailbox. To do this, click on “by clicking here” to be redirected to the Yahoo login page.
You will be asked to enter your email address and password.
If you have already activated the two-step verification on your Yahoo account confirm the code received by message and go directly to step 2 to create an application password.
If you have not enabled two-step verification you will need to enable it to ensure a more secure connection.
Follow these steps to activate it:
- Enter your Yahoo email address
- Enter your password to connect to your Yahoo mailbox.
- Enter the phone number you want to use for the two-step verification.
Step 2: Create an application password
For the second step, you will need to generate an application password. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Account security tab, scroll down and click on “Generate app password”.
- Click on “Other app”
- Write Cleanfox in the application box.
- Then click on “Generate” (to automatically generate a password)
- Press and hold to copy this application password
- Once your password has been created, you can return to Cleanfox
- On Cleanfox, click on “I have confirmed all the steps.”
- Paste the application password, and then click “Next”
You’re finally done! Your account is finally secure.
You can finally learn how to use Cleanfox to efficiently delete your emails!